Treatment of other conditions
During the examination our doctor can diagnose other conditions than piles.
These could be:
- Anal fissure: this is a tear in the anal canal, usually causing "knife"-like pain and some fresh rectal bleeding. Acute fissures generally resolve within 4 to 6 weeks of appropriate management, and our doctor can prescribe you this.
- Perianal abscess: An inflammatory process around the tender back passage, where usually a red spot also occurs. Requires antibiotics and an operation to evacuate the pus.
- Anal cancer:malignant process involving the anus.
- Fistula: inflammatory process around the anus, with continous purulent discharge.
- Crohn's disease: various abnormalities around the anus, and a systematic complex bowel inflammatory disease.
Schedule online. It's easy, fast and secure.